We're pleased to offer the following services in our Greenwood Veterinary Clinic:
- Behavioral Medicine
- Dental Care
- Fully Stocked Pharmacy
- Nutritional Counseling
- Pain Management
- Parasite Prevention and Control
- Puppy and Kitten Care
- Radiology (X-Rays)
- Senior Care
- Wellness Exams
Our appointment book is computerized which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our receptionists and team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. Emergencies are accepted anytime our clinic is open. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us or come to the hospital immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We have a veterinarian and personnel on duty 6 days a week who are trained and equipped to handle any urgent care your pet has. Usually an emergency team consists of at least one veterinarian and several technicians working together to save a pet's life. Emergencies can be things such a mouse bait poisoning, hit by car, and chocolate ingestion. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call or come in immediately. If possible it is best to call before coming in so that a team member can advise you on your particular emergency.
We are also available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening, but you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment. Our veterinarians will work to "squeeze" you in between scheduled appointments. When you arrive, our receptionists will be able to give you an estimate on how long you may have to wait in order to be seen.
Because a large number of veterinarians practice at Meridian Veterinary Clinic & Hospital, we can care for many types of pets:
Call us for more information.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Meridian Veterinary Clinic & Hospital understands this and is able to to accept CareCredit. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites.